Registration Terms and Conditions
ChorusOz, Christmas Choir and Festival Chorus
1. You must be 18 years of age or over.
2. You must attend all times required for your voice part.
3. Choice of voice part is final and cannot be altered after registration is processed.
4. Seat requests can be made only where they apply to special access requirements, and must be communicated to Sydney Philharmonia Choirs via email.
5. Please note that access to our performance venues and chorister seating often requires negotiation of several flights of stairs. Please tell us of any special access requirements when you register and we will confirm whether we can accommodate your request.
6. Once you submit your registration, the fee cannot be refunded or transferred unless under exceptional circumstances.
7. You acknowledge that you have read and agree to abide by the undertakings within the Chorister Charter (Festival Chorus only) and agree that the decision of Sydney Philharmonia Choirs is final in all matters relating to your participation in this event.
8. The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venues and seating arrangements.
9. Sydney Philharmonia is not liable for any claims, damages, losses or expense as a result of the cancellation of a performance or a change in the description of any performance.
10. Please be aware that the layout of Sydney Philharmonia Choirs venues may be unfamiliar to you, so you must take care at all times. You acknowledge that you are responsible for your own safety and for the safety of any person accompanying you. To the extent permitted by law, you release Sydney Philharmonia from any liability for any damage, loss, liability or injury you may suffer in relation to your attendance at a performance however caused, including that due to any negligence or other acts of omission of Sydney Philharmonia.
11. You agree to compensate Sydney Philharmonia for any damages, loss, liability or injury Sydney Philharmonia may suffer as a result of your willful, reckless or negligent acts or omissions at a venue.
12. Any device which records images or sound may not be brought into the venue. This includes, but is not limited to, cameras, video recorders, DAT recorders, Compact Disc devices, smart phones and tablets.
13. Mobile phones, pagers and similar equipment must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
14. You acknowledge you are responsible for your own property.
15. If you are photographed, filmed or taped, you consent to Sydney Philharmonia, or third parties appointed by them, photographing, filming or taping you. Sydney Philharmonia or third parties appointed by them can broadcast, publish, licence and use any photographs, film, recordings or images of you without compensation. Sydney Philharmonia, the third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable to you in any way for its use.
16. All communication regarding rehearsals and performance is via an online scheduling program and email; therefore access to a valid email address is essential as a member of the choir