Ticketing Terms and Conditions
The following are the general terms and conditions applying to the purchase of tickets to Sydney Philharmonia Choirs performances. We ask you to please read these carefully- by purchasing tickets you are confirming that you have read, understood and accept the terms and conditions. Also if you acquire tickets on behalf of anyone else, you agree to these terms on your own behalf and as an agent for them.
- You must purchase or obtain your tickets from Sydney Philharmonia Choirs or from an authorised agent.
- Booking fees may be applicable.
- Latecomers may only be admitted to an event at a suitable time in the performance, if any, as determined by the venue management or Sydney Philharmonia Choirs.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance may be asked to leave the venue.
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venues and seating arrangements.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges except at the discretion of Sydney Philharmonia Choirs or as provided in the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice, which can be found here.
Refund information relating to the Coronavirus COVID-19. For ticketholders who decide not to attend events as a personal precaution, are unable or no longer wish to undertake planned travel to Sydney, refunds will be not be granted.
Ticketholders who, under medical advice, are remaining isolated and are no longer able to attend the concert may request consideration of a discretionary refund by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the booking details and an attached medical certificate reflecting your doctor’s advice.
For further health enquiries contact the Australian Government Department of Health Coronavirus Information Line 1800 020 080 or the healthdirect hotline 1800 022 222. You can also visit www.health.gov.au
- All patrons, irrespective of age, must hold a valid ticket and occupy a seat or dedicated position (unless this has the potential to cause injury to the person).
- Sydney Philharmonia is not liable for any claims, damages, losses or expense as a result of the cancellation of a performance or a change in the description of any performance.
- Please be aware that the layout of Sydney Philharmonia Choirs venues may be unfamiliar to you, so you must take care at all times. You acknowledge that you are responsible for your own safety and for the safety of any person accompanying you. To the extent permitted by law, you release Sydney Philharmonia from any liability for any damage, loss, liability or injury you may suffer in relation to your attendance at a performance however caused, including that due to any negligence or other acts of omission of Sydney Philharmonia.
- You agree to compensate Sydney Philharmonia for any damages, loss, liability or injury Sydney Philharmonia may suffer as a result of your wilful, reckless or negligent acts or omissions at a venue.
- Any device which records images or sound may not be brought into the venue. This includes, but is not limited to, cameras, video recorders, DAT recorders, Compact Disc devices, smart phones and tablets.
- Mobile phones, pagers and similar equipment must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- You acknowledge you are responsible for your own property.
- If you are photographed, filmed or taped, you consent to Sydney Philharmonia, or third parties appointed by them, photographing, filming or taping you. Sydney Philharmonia or third parties appointed by them can broadcast, publish, licence and use any photographs, film, recordings or images of you without compensation. Sydney Philharmonia, the third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable to you in any way for its use.
- Your agreement with Sydney Philharmonia for the purchase of a ticket is governed by the laws of New South Wales.
- Gift vouchers are redeemable for ticketed events only
- Gift vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please call Sydney Philharmonia on (02) 8274 6200